Emigrating to Perth WA
Whether you are thinking about Emigrating to Perth, in the process of getting your visa or actually living here already, research will be key.
Do you realistically have numerous hours to research your migration needs and then put all that information together? This is where A Piece of Perth relocation services can help.
How can our relocation services make your move to Perth easier?
- We will not charge the earth for our services!
- Continued email support – No question is too big or too small.
- We can introduce you to fellow migrants at our regular migrant meet ups.
- We will be honest with you! Everybody’s migration is different.
- All the information you need is in one place.
What is unique about A Piece of Perth's Relocation website?
- Written by people who have migrated from the UK within the last 5 years.
- We have experienced and understand every emotion you will be feeling.
- The services on offer to migrants you will not find on any other relocation website.
- Ongoing migrant support and networking opportunities even after you have settled.
- All businesses on the site have either been used by ourselves or have come highly recommended by migrants.
- Because we are based in Perth we can give you access to some of the biggest trade and recruitment agencies in WA.
Listed on our directory are some of the best businesses in the industry who along with A Piece of Perth are dedicated to making sure your emigration to Perth run as smoothly as possible.
Download the FREE Relocation Survival Guide for the top do' and don'ts of relocation.
Sign up to our FREE membership and receive 2 FREE Suburb Profiles!
A Piece of Perth's relocation services can help you even before you know your visa options and our service doesn’t stop once you arrive, follow our blog where we share our experiences we have encountered being migrants ourselves. Keep up to date with our “what’s on” guide and explore Perth using some of the great companies listed in our leisure section of the directory.
Current Exchange Rate
- Applying For Your Visa
Australian Visas & Australian Citizenship. Australia is a great place to live, work, study and visit. Its amazing lifestyle and great employment opportunities make it the no.1 country to migrate t..
- Finding the right suburb in Perth!
Once you have made the decision to move to Perth and visas are under way it’s time to start researching which suburbs will best suit your lifestyle and needs. WA is vast with hundreds of subu..
- Schooling in Perth WA
The school system in Australia differs greatly from the UK. There are a mix of different schools in WA including, private and government. Private is a popular choice in Australia as it is a lot mo..
- Settling In Stuff